A premium high-quality exterior door with wrought iron glass design is sure to suit your design and performance requirements. This entry door adds a three dimensional character, resulting in a product that is both secure and beautiful. Our new contemporary PVC frame with its modern profile adds to the beauty of our entrance doors.
3/4 size glass wrought iron design Vienna in a double door – fascinating and breathtaking design which starts with two spiralling lines at the centre and each line is extended and divided into multiple interesting swirls and spectacular scrolls – a truly stunning adornment for your door.
- This model is available in STEEL and FIBERGLASS build
- Standard steel version includes factory WHITE polyester finish
- Standard fiberglass version includes NO PAINT
- Custom paint is available for both steel & fiberglass versions
- Standard threshold and hinges comes in satin nickel finish
- Maintenance Free PVC wrapped door frame included
- PVC wrapped Exterior Brickmould included
- Touch-up paint for custom painted doors included
- No door hardware included
Note: FIBERGLASS VERSION SOLD UNPAINTED IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY
42" wide steel and fiberglass models are available - please, contact us for pricing.
Door facings is made of thick galvanized steel and coated with multiple protective chemical layers to promote paint adhesion and deter corrosion. Steel door comes prefinished white Polytex 141 (polyester) and ready to install.The white color matches perfectly with door glass frames, so there is no need for additional painting. However, if required, the door may be painted and decorated.
All fiberglass doors made from an extremely strong and durable fibreglass compound on the outside and reinforced wood on the inside and offer stylized embossments, which create a beautiful look for your door. They are an excellent insulator and require no maintenance. They will not crack, dent, scratch or rust, deform, split, shrink or expand as time passes. The polyurethane foam core built in our doors provides an insulation value five times greater than the one of wood. Therefore, fibreglass is a more affordable as well as a more practical alternative to traditional wood doors.